432 Hz Solfeggio Schumann Resonance Tensor Ring
- 432Hz accelerates the spiritual and mental development, especially in babies and young children.
- 432 Hz is the frequency in which DNA replicates. Harmonising with the natural frequency of light has a direct and powerful effect on the DNA of every living creation, particularly human beings.
- 432Hz is pleasing and comfortable to the entire body.
- Documented evidence of hearing loss at 90 dB occurs after 8 hours. Since 432Hz is fully accepted by the human body, you don't have to listen to your music as loud. This means you'll incur less hearing loss. These rings vibrate at 432hz 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- 432Hz also has a beneficial effect on the chakras.
- 432 has tremendous beneficial effects on the human body, and has been used to treat hypertension, long term chronic illness, high blood pressure, lowers your heart rate, as well as a multitude of other maladies brought about over the last 100 years.
What do Stone Henge and the Pyramids of Giza have in common?
Other than being popular tourist attractions and ancient monuments that we don’t quite understand, they both have a geometric relation to 432, as do many other such sites, like Sri Yantra.
As Graham Hancock points out in his book The Message of the Sphinx, the dimensions of the Great Pyramid and the dimensions of earth are connected at a scale of 1:43,200.
If we multiply its height of 481.3949 feet by 43,200 and then divide by 5,280 (the number of feet in a mile), we get 3,938.685.
That’s just 11 miles short of the radius of the earth, as measured between its poles, of 3,949.
If we multiply the perimeter of the Great Pyramid’s base, which is 3,023.16 feet, by 43,200 and then divide by 5,280 again, we get 24,734.94 miles.
That’s just 170 miles short of the circumference of the Earth, as measured around the equator.
Now, keep in mind that the radius and circumference of Earth, as we know it today, is based on the most advanced methods of measurement that we have, whereas the Pyramids were built thousands of years ago. That they were off by just a fraction of a percent is nothing short of incredible.
How did these ancient builders know discover these measurements, and why did they base the Great Pyramid’s dimensions on multiples of 432?
|Product Code||432hz 1/8 1.6mm|