PureZech™ All Products
600 Functions, One Mineral—Don't Be Among the Deficient. Choose Magnesium!
PureZech™ Magnesium is a vital mineral that plays a critical role in energy production, balance, and regulation, making it one of the most important substances for overall health. In fact, some experts have referred to it as a panacea for modern times due to its wide-ranging benefits. However, the accessibility and effectiveness of topical magnesium, produced from natural magnesium chloride found in sea water, have been threatened by an increase in contaminants unless it’s sourced from specific locations.
What is the function of magnesium in the body?
One of the most important minerals for human health, magnesium helps keep everything running smoothly. Magnesium: Here's What You Need to Know
- Magnesium is the body's fourth most common mineral.
- Identifying a Magnesium Deficiency: A common misconception is that skin itchiness after using a magnesium spray signifies irritation. In fact, this sensation often indicates a deficiency in this essential mineral. With consistent daily application, this feeling typically subsides within a few weeks.
- The RDI for magnesium in adults ranges from 310 mg to 420 mg per day, with the exact amount depending on age and gender, with our current diet we get around 3% of this RDA from food.
- Magnesium is essential for energy production, protein synthesis, muscle and neuron function, and more than 600 other metabolic reactions in the body.
- ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is the body's major source of energy, and magnesium is required for its synthesis.
- Magnesium shortage is widespread, particularly among the elderly and those with diabetes, gastrointestinal problems, or alcoholism.
- Cramps in the muscles, tremors, weariness, weakness, and an erratic heartbeat are all signs of a magnesium deficit.
- Greens, healthy grains, nuts, and seafood are just few of the many natural sources of magnesium.
- Various forms of magnesium supplements exist, including tablets, capsules, powders, and oils. However, stomach acids often neutralise their effectiveness. For direct absorption into your system, topical sprays are the most efficient method.
- Magnesium oil, formulated from magnesium chloride found in sea water, is a popular choice for people with stomach sensitivities.
- Researchers have looked into the possibility of magnesium lowering the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease and diabetes, as well as reducing inflammation and enhancing sleep quality.
- Magnesium is essential for the health of your heart, muscles, and nerves, and it also plays a role in maintaining healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
- It plays a role in the creation of ATP, the body's principal source of energy.
- Magnesium is crucial for bone health and essential for the absorption and metabolism of calcium; it is also needed for the creation of DNA, RNA, and proteins.
- Magnesium shortage is widespread and may cause symptoms like muscle cramps, exhaustion, and irritability.
- Magnesium can help reduce inflammation in the body and may lower the risk of chronic diseases including heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Folate-rich green vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains are all excellent dietary sources of magnesium.
£44.99Out of stock
£24.99Out of stock
£13.99Out of stock